Now to year end 2017 (subject to negotiation)
Through this internship program, you will be prepared and developed to be an invaluable asset for global companies:
- Develop cross-cultural/ interpersonal skills with students/ future leaders of fastest growing economy in the world (one of the most wanted skills in the global economy).
- Work directly with company executives, entrepreneurs, and experienced professionals to develop Campus Ambassador Programs.
- Depending on your interest and experience, projects/ assignments could include market research, graphic design, multimedia production, event management, marketing & advertising, web & digital solutions, operations and legal.
- Hands-on project management opportunity under direct supervision of our executive team.
- We are here to coach and develop you through business projects and assignments.
- Potential access to Legacy Pioneers’ career and professional network of both start-ups and Fortune 500 companies.
- Professional references and certification upon successful and satisfactory completion of internship assignments.
- =Successful completion of internship assignments could be selected as Campus Ambassador (paid position).
- Being an effective contributor partnering with Legacy Pioneers executives to perform assigned projects such as market research and to build a meaningful Ambassador Program for foreign students.
- Being a strong communicator and on-site advocate to promote LP’s mission.
- On-campus event coordination and support.
- Connect Legacy Pioneers teams to college resources and network, as well as Asian/Chinese student groups.
- Demonstrated keen interest in understanding Asian communities; strong acceptance/ appreciation of people with different cultural background
- Strong passion and interest to pursue a career that targets at global markets
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Community minded: strong desire to help new students succeed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Mentoring experience
- Active listener
- Diligent and detail-oriented
- Demonstrated solid academic achievements
- Rising sophomore, junior, or senior at University
- If hired, you must be able to provide documentation regarding eligibility to work in the United States
- Minimum commitment to work for the 2017-2018 academic year
Please submit resume and most recent transcript http://www.legacypioneers.com/application.html