This position is full time and offers full benefits.
To be determined
Our Senior Consultants plan, coordinate and direct projects for firm clients, usually in conjunction with the advice or legal representation provided by firm attorneys. Senior Consultants often provide strategic and highly sensitive analysis and recommendations to high-level officials, typically evaluating employee wage and benefits in relation to market and economic trends and recommending compensation strategies and options.
RSHS is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Projects may include:
• Preparing PowerPoint presentations and analytic material for client communications, presentations to top decision-makers, and fact-findings and arbitrations under public sector collective bargaining laws;
• Conducting and overseeing total compensation surveys and studies;
• Preparing detailed labor costing calculations;
• Assessing local government finances with a particular focus on pensions and Other Post-Employment Benefits;
• Performing administrative and budget research and related analyses of public sector labor agreements and Memoranda of Understanding (MOUs);
• Providing testimony at hearings regarding labor issues:
• Attending bargaining sessions and providing information to the clients and labor unions to assist in the resolution of disputes.
To be considered, applicants must submit a resume and a cover letter describing their relevant experience and fit for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org.