Are you inspired to make a direct and measurable impact to address the climate crisis?
Do you see that the green economy is the future and you want to get your foot in the door?
Do you want your work to align with your environmental and social values?
Are you interested in entrepreneurship and e-commerce?
Do you like a flexible, friendly, and independent work context?
If so, you are invited to apply to the Marketing internship at MyLEDrebates.com
MyLEDrebates.com is the web’s first online platform where commercial customers of select utilities can buy LED light bulbs at heavily discounted prices through automatic rebates. The site is currently live in ‘soft launch’ mode, and ready to kick-start marketing efforts to bring users to the site.
The work can be based remotely, with direction and collaboration through phone/web. Physical presence in San Francisco is not required, but if so, the position will include in person work sessions. We are a small startup, you will be working directly with the owner.
Some of the projects you will be helping with include, but are not limited to:
• Create and send LED lighting project proposals
• Devise and execute mailing and email campaigns
• Blog research and posting
• Research & implement referral program
• Find and develop new partnership opportunities
• A variety of administrative assistance as needed
• Answer of ‘Yes’ to questions at top of job posting
• Your own computer, phone, and place to work where you can focus
• College graduate, or 2 years of work experience in related field
• Professional marketing experience or marketing course work required
• Knowledge of lighting and light bulbs is a plus