The Research Coordinator works as part of a team supporting real estate brokers with their daily research needs by being a main source of industry-leading information. The major function of this role is to maintain current property data from which to provide reports to the brokers to use in their marketing efforts.
- Become an expert in industry news.
- Track and be knowledgeable about large real estate projects, developments, trends, and local geography.
- Use proprietary, online, and subscription resources to research and validate accuracy of database
- Service-orientated attitude and high-quality work
- Work well in a fast-paced team environment.
- Can effectively manage and prioritize projects and tasks.
- Maintain and master industry-leading real estate database to provide brokers with information on available and comparable properties.
- Manage day-to-day research requests to interpret data and produce reports such as market reports, tour reports, presentations, comp reports, and demographics.
- Assist with the production of quarterly market reports
- Other duties and administrative tasks as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
A successful candidate for the Research Coordinator role will be able to take ownership of projects with limited guidance, and articulate findings efficiently.
Database and report writing experience a plus. Priority will be given to applicants with experience or demonstrated interest in commercial real estate.
- Highly professional image and demeanor
- Excellent attention to detail and work quality
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks concurrently
- Excellent grammatical skills; both oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and financial terms
- Intuitive ability to scour internet resources to answer difficult questions
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience or demonstrated interest in commercial real estate