Health, Dental, Vision; Car allowance; loan reimbursement
2 month training program. Students who successfully complete the program will be offered full-time role.
Are you looking to launch your career with a major corporation or want to get into Sales but not sure how? Then, consider being a Staples Business Advantage Business to Business Sales Specialists (B2BSS). Upon entering and successfully completing this 2 month sales training program you will be promoted to a Sales Consultant role prospecting new business opportunities in the medium/large business sectors (20-200 employees) within an assigned geographic territory.
About Staples Business Advantage
Staples Business Advantage, the commercial business-to-business division of Staples, Inc., serves organizations of 20 or more employees up to the Fortune 1000, including global businesses, local, state and federal government, healthcare organizations and educational institutions. With over 300,000 sku’s, we are an industry leader in Facilities and Breakroom, Technology Supplies, Print Services, Promotional Products, Commercial Furniture, and Office Products.
As a Sales Specialist, you wil:
- Get practical and hands-on two month training program developed and conducted by top producing sales leaders
- Learn techniques to generate leads, win over customers and ensure customer retention
- Research and prospect companies and schedule in-person presentations to local businesses
- Achieve defined call/activity metrics by initiating relationships with prospective new customers
- Attend weekly training, receive one on one coaching and spend time in the office, on sales calls and participating in team days
- Use a company issued laptop & iPad to learn various sales systems and access programs
- College degree preferred
- Able to use technology – i.e., laptop, tablet, smart phone
- Effective verbal, written and listening skills
- Able to establish relationships – makes good first impression
- Reliable transportation, ability to lift and carry 5 pounds and more