Press Relations and Press Relations Internship: We are an early stage startup. GIVN Water is 1:1 bottled water which means that for every bottle sold we fund a day of clean drinking water to a person in need. We are looking for an eager to learn, responsible and independent intern who can support our PR efforts.
This is a very independent internship. However, you will have a schedule, homework assignments with due dates, and once a week check-ins with our head of marketing to ensure you are still learning. We want this to be fun while also making sure you learn what a real job would entail so that you have an experience on your resume.
Please contact us to learn more if you are interested! You can be located anywhere - this internship is remote/work from home.
- Research reporters and content sites to reach out to.
- Building reporter outreach list.
- Craft PR stories.
- Write press releases.
- Email and call reporters.
- Keep track of analytics.
- Research brand ambassadors.
- Calls with brand ambassadors.
- At least two years of college.
- Eager to learn.
- Ability to work independently.
- Work ethic initiative without need for much direction or oversight.
Email resume to email@example.com