To learn more about and gain experience within the commercial real estate industry.
June 5 - August 5
- The internship is part of the CREATE Summer Internship Program. CREATE is a collaboration between major commercial real estate association and works to expand and strengthen the commercial real estate industry. For more information about CREATE go to: https://www.createworkforce.org/
- Capital Building Maintenance: http://www.capitalbldg.com/about.html
- Accounting/Budgeting Support Annual Budgeting Support - Budgets have to be completed for customers
- Sales and Marketing Support Updating of Salesforce Data - contact information
- Supporting Operations Manager - developing & coordinating schedules for customers
- Accounting skills: knowledge of budgets
- Familiarilty with Salesforce or databases
- Organizational and communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel & Word skills.
Please send your resume to Heidi Yu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your email, respond to the following short answers:
1) Why are you interested in commercial real estate?
2) Why are you interested in interning with Capital Building Maintenance (Please do your research).
3) Briefly describe your relevant experience from work, internship, school.
4) What are you hoping to learn from the this internship experience?