The Marketing Intern works in conjunction with the Proposal Manager to help implement the strategy and maintenance of all social media, marketing, and branding efforts. This is a dynamic, organized, detail-oriented individual who possesses the ability to prioritize projects and multitask.
The Marketing Intern helps to support and gain a strong Social Media presence, as well as, other marketing initiatives including:
• Social Media
• Presentation Graphics
• Event Coordination Assistance
• RFP and SOQ response assistance
• Strong writing, editorial and proofreading skills.
• Experience using Social Media. Including: Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Wordpress, Twitter and Pinterest
• Proficient on Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, Excel and Visio. Experienced in the application of Photoshop/Illustrator/In-Design graphics software is a plus
• In process of obtaining a degree in marketing, communications, business development or similar field.
• Extremely organized and detail oriented with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail while meeting details within a tight time frame
Submit resumes to email@example.com