Looking to take what you have learned and use it to help people? Our purpose at State Fund (www.scif.com) is simple: provide fairly priced workers’ compensation insurance, make workplaces safe, and restore injured workers. But how we do it is not simple and makes us unlike any other insurance carrier. We are a non-profit created by the State of California. That means we can focus on our customers and our staff, not shareholders, and that we work hard every day to make an impact. We offer the opportunity to help get employees back on their feet while providing great benefits, work life balance and a mission you can be proud of. Make an impact now. Join us.
The student assistant will provide analytical and accounting duties for the Investment Unit. These duties include:
- Verifying and analyzing trade tickets for accuracy and compliance
- Verifying preliminary month-end transaction reports for buy/sale trades
- Providing Bloomberg daily rating changes to the Investment team
- Performing file management for the Fixed Income and Equity portfolio activities.
- Duties may also include assignments such as data entry, quality control, and support the application of the Investment Program.
Knowledge of Accounting Principles and procedures; excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skill; basic computer knowledge/skill in Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint; be dependable, reliable, dedicated and eager to learn.
Apply @ www.ueijobs.com