Comprehensive benefit package including; medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with a generous employer match, and paid time off
Patriot Contract Services, LLC is a leading maritime contractor to the U.S. Government, managing and operating vessels. PCS also provides crewmembers for vessels operated by Kwajalein Range Services and other ship operators.
Patriot Contract Services, LLC prides itself on its high state of readiness and its ability to respond quickly to our customer’s needs. PCS’s professionalism has been recognized with a Professional Ship Manager award by the Maritime Administration.
We are seeking an Accountant to join our accounting team. The qualified candidate will be a self- started and have a demonstrated strong attention to detail.
• Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
• Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
• Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
• Creation of overtime billings.
• Monthly journal entry preparation and entry.
• Responsible for government reimbursable billings.
• Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts.
• Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
• Other general accounting functions as needed.
• General math skills
• Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
• Technical accounting skills
• Experience using Microsoft Dynamics software
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Communication skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Team work
• BS in Accounting preferred
If interested, please send an email with your resume attached to email@example.com.