Employer will pay $20/hour and reimburse for BART transportation tickets to and from work. Benefits such as free coffee, tea, snacks, and lunches are provided.
Until Mid June 2017, with opportunity for longer term, after fundraiser event is over.
This position will support a realtor with a fundraiser event and client outreach program.
- Candidate is excited to make phone calls to invite people to a fundraising event, scheduled for June 11, 2017, and ask for their contact info for the RSVP.
- Ensure the smooth running of the event-- from hiring the food caterer to following up with park permits and confirming with attendants.
- Write and post things about the party on social media.
- Check in and stay in communication with employer about the progress and operation.
- Strong oral speaking and good writing skills.
- An excellent communicator
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Ideal candidate must have a friendly voice and great phone etiquette.
- Must be local and live in San Francisco.
- Must be willing to travel to some job sites in San Francisco if need be.
- Must have day-time availability on one weekday and one day on the weekend.
- Must be available immediately.
Candidate is enthusiastic about the fundraiser event-- which is to benefit sending local outer city kids to summer camps.
Please send an email to Violet Sinclaire at email@example.com with your resume and cover letter with 1 paragraph of why you want this position and what can you bring to the fundraiser event.