To be determined
ADEENI DESIGN GROUP is a San Francisco based high-end interior design firm specializing in bespoke residential and creative commercial projects. We are looking for a capable and motivated office manager and business development coordinator for our design studio and new retail gallery.
This full time position requires someone with the skills to plan and implement office procedures, govern all internal and external communications and improve the firm’s market position to achieve financial growth. The ideal candidate is personable, intelligent, logical, articulate, hard working and self-motivated. Business knowledge, an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for maintaining efficiency and accuracy in a creative environment and building a brand are key.
• Oversee day-to-day office procedures.
• Coordinate communications between team.
• Maintain schedules.
• Organize and run weekly meetings.
• Retain memberships and accounts.
• Oversee bookkeeper.
• Interface with clients, vendors and members of the design-build team.
• Work with principal to develop a strategic business development plan.
• Establish and maintain a business development database (CRM)
• Assure existing clients are properly served and stay satisfied and positive.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and principal.
• Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Prepare monthly reports.
• Maintain company web site and work closely with outside consultants as required.
• Work with principal in maintaining social media program.
• Attend events and conferences as required.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
• Mature, pleasant and professional in manner and appearance
• Have strong work ethic
• Goal oriented & efficient
• Able to work both independently and as part of a team
• Able to delegate and supervise with results
• Highly organized self-starter with strong time management skills
• Fast learner and problem solver
• Demonstrate a history of attention to detail and excellent follow-through
• Confident and assertive
• Flexible and resourceful
• Dependable & service oriented
• Excellent oral and written communication and skills
• Have strong computer skills, MAC a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Experience in business development in architecture and interior design industry
• Sensitivity to issues and goals related to planning, designing and building
• Experience with accounting software an asset
• Retail or showroom experience a plus
• Résumé and cover letter with brief description of your goals and what would make you a good fit
• Salary history and desired range
Send information to: Claudia Juestel at email@example.com