- Profit sharing
- Stock options
- Medical and Dental insurance for full-time employees
- Choose events that you want to do
- Plan and host trips that you want to take
- Significant growth opportunities
Adventures in Common (www.AdventuresInCommon.com) is opening in the San Francisco Bay Area on March 30 and we need a full-time Event Manager to plan and host our events!
This is one of those jobs where people ask, "I really get paid to do this?"
We are a social adventures club, which puts on 50-100 events per month for our members. Events range from white water river-rafting to games nights, gourmet dinners to sky-diving, happy hours to swimming with dolphins; pretty much anything you can think of. We also do trips around the world. Events generally take place on nights and weekends.
Our Event Coordinators are responsible for planning the events and then hosting them, ensuring that our members are meeting one another, having fun and feel apart of our community.
- Must be very familiar with the city of San Francisco.
- Degree in recreation, event management, or similar or 2-3 years experience in event coordination.
- Easily makes friends. Often considered the "planner" by their friends.
- Gregarious personality - Able to "work a room", easily talking to and interacting with members.
- Detail oriented - Able to juggle the planning of 15 events a month and the details of all of them without dropping balls.
- Self-starter - Works well without daily supervision
- Must have own transportation
- Must have own mobile phone
- Must be over 21 years of age, (some of our events are in bars)
- Prefer someone living in or very near San Francisco.
How to apply Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.