June - September 2017
Reporting to the Sales & Business Development Project Manager, the Data Intern is responsible for organizing the CRM platform in order to create an exceptional, user-friendly customer experience in Salesforce. This position will focus on data input, research and special projects relating to the CRM system. This is a temporary summer internship non-exempt position.
• Organize the CRM platform in order to create an exceptional, user-friendly customer experience in Salesforce.
• Assist with Salesforce data input, data cleanup, customizations, research and other special projects.
• Work with Sales Team and other internal teams to streamline Dealer Agreement process.
• Research and collect data regarding current Dealer Agreements. Update Salesforce with accurate Dealer/Distributor information, including sales quotas, contract dates, etc.
• Process Dealer cancellations and assist with the setup of new customers.
• Other duties as assigned by the Sales & Business Development Project Manager.
• Currently enrolled in college/university with 1-3 years of prior customer service experience preferred
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities.
• Ability to work independently and in a team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience using Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Experience using a CRM (Salesforce preferred)