Company vehicle for summer
16 weeks, Interns will begin working from (aprox) Memorial Day, to Labor Day
The Hubert’s Lemonade ”Lemonator” intern will be an integral member of the field marketing team to execute field marketing activity in the assigned territory through in-store demo activity, guerilla sampling, working events and product deliveries. You will learn the necessary skills to execute against a brand strategy, engage consumers and support a sales organization through a myriad of tactics. The main responsibilities of role are to be the face of the brand to consumers, increase awareness of the brand through constant consumer interaction and sampling.
This role will involve pre-event logistics such as loading cases of samples and materials at a storage unit, on-site set up and tear down of materials, collecting photos and information for post-activity recaps. The ideal candidate is extremely outgoing, well-spoken, has a welcoming appearance and is a hands-on individual who can quickly establish relationships and work well as part of a team. They will have a thirst for excellence and have a passion for the sweet life with a desire to succeed in making Hubert’s Lemonade the #1 lemonade brand in the country.
- Actively generate trial & brand awareness of Hubert’s Lemonade through guerilla sampling, sampling at events, in-store demos, account seeding and influencer seeding
- Engage consumers to share product samples and brand information through friendly, consistent and professional communication
- Maintain reporting inclusive of the following: post event recaps, photos from activity, timesheets, expense reports
- Manage product inventory and resources
- Setting up and breaking down all equipment required for each event/sampling
- Identify opportunities to improve consumer experience both in store and in market
- Deliver execution with excellence
- Bring the JOY of the Hubert’s brand to life through your actions and execution on a daily basis
- Driving company vehicles to all locations within a specific region
- Other related duties as assigned
- Interns must be College Students
- Must be available for mandatory training May 16th-19th
- Must be willing to commit to working up to 35hrs per week in the summer
- 0 - 4 years’ experience in field marketing, preferably in the beverage industry
- Experience in promotional marketing or event execution
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule with availability to work a 5-day workweek, typical days and hours vary from week to week and includes early mornings, nights and most weekends. Most workdays will be Wednesday – Sunday.
- Ability to work long hours including nights and weekends.
- Must live in the market - strong geographic knowledge of the market is a must; familiarity with greater region a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent at managing time, priorities and expenses
- Able to work independently while being a team player
- Ability to lift 30+ lbs. at a time
- Ability to stand/be mobile on their feet for up to 4 hours at a time
- Proficiency using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good driving record and daily access to a vehicle.
- A people person – Lemonators will be interacting with many consumers every day, often in a crowded event environment
- A joyful disposition, enthusiasm, energy and willingness to work hard
- Reliable transportation (personal vehicle or public)
- Spanish Speaker (not required)
Please email your resume and a short description on why you would make a fantastic summer intern for Hubert's Lemonade to: email@example.com