• Medical Insurance – 3 plan options including a high deductible health plan with HSA account administered by Aetna
• Dental Insurance – 2 plan options administered by Aetna
• Group Term Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Supplemental Life – administered by The Hartford
• Short Term and Long Term Disability – administered by The Hartford
• Flexible Spending Accounts – administered by Aetna
• Transportation/Commuter Benefits – administered by Benefit Resource
• Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
• 401(k) Savings Plan – administered by Mass Mutual.
• World Travel Protection
• Will Preparation
• Employee Discount in the amount of 30% (available immediately upon start date) for you and your immediate family.
• Gym Membership Discount
With over 1,700 stores globally, our vision is to become the #1 Retail Apparel Group in the world. However, we cannot do it alone. We are seeking individuals who aspire to grow and develop into true professionals and act like business owners. At UNIQLO, teamwork is crucial. We encourage team members to take the initiative and actively participate in all aspects of our business.
Our UNIQLO Manager Candidate (UMC) Program will prepare you to take on many roles as an innovator, a talent developer, a problem solver, and above all, a business leader. You will join a group of passionate and diverse peers for specialized training in our US based stores. Our program will give you the remarkable opportunity to drive an exciting and collaborative store environment that generates millions in sales.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Fast Retailing does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, citizenship, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or because of any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Our innovative training guides you in learning the core skills for success, such as:
- Become a business leader
- Drive store sales and profitability
- Motivate and manage a team
- Deliver UNIQLO’s fundamental principles of customer service
- Develop a balance of strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Develop a global perspective
- Thrive in an international work environment
- Immerse yourself in a new and exciting cultural experience
- Join a rapidly growing global company: Help drive U.S. sales to $2.5 billion by 2020 to become the world’s #1 specialty apparel retailer
- Change the world: Promote our corporate mission to influence and improve society through our unique clothing and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Uniqlo’s UMC Career Development Path leads from Store Manager Candidate to Store Manager and beyond to leadership areas in Uniqlo’s overall business operations. Learn more about Uniqlo employees’ stories at: https://www.fastretailing.com/employment/en/uniqlo/interview.html
- Bachelor’s degree
- Flexibility to relocate to various locations over the course of your career
- Flexible work schedule
Top Candidates Will Have:
- Strong leadership potential and work ethic
- Analytical and intuitive mindset to drive innovative processes
- Passion for customer service
- Ability to adapt and multi-task in a fast-changing environment
- Attention to detail
- Team player mentality
Please apply online for consideration: https://jobs.fastretailing.com/UNIQLO/job/San-Francisco-UNIQLO-Manager-Candidate-New-Graduate-San-Francisco-CA-94101/369622800/