We offer outstanding benefits and a competitive compensation package. Additional benefits are:
- Free Breakfast and Lunch. We have our own cafeteria.
- Discounted room rates with over 5,000 hotels worldwide.
- Work IPhone and Windows Laptop
The Westin St. Francis is part of Marriott Hotels and Resorts. Marriott is the largest hotel company in the world. We are seeking an exceptional service attitude for the entry-level position of Technology Service Manager. This is not an office or programming position.
The role will be assisting with a variety of technology needs both for internal and external guests.
- This person should be passionate about technology.
- Be able to comfortably conduct face to face conversation with different levels of customers.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates must be able to work flexible schedules. “Flexible” refers to being able to work different shifts including weekends.
- Reliable and on-time. This position requires submitting monthly time sensitive reports, 7AM work schedules and weekend schedules.
- Able to lift 30Lbs. Will be lifting Desktops, laptops and equipment during installations.
- College degree with emphasis on Business Technology. Minimum of one year work experience.
- Graduating College Students while currently working is welcome long as long GPA is not less than 3.0 (the higher the better) and able to pass requirements.
Basic Knowledge and troubleshooting of the following:
- Networking PC and Wireless Technology
- Desktop/ Laptop troubleshooting
- Windows 7 and MS Office 2007/ 2010
If you are interested, please go to www.westin.jobs/stfrancis. Look for "Systems Manager" and Apply.