The MBA Intern will be a member of the Marketing team supporting our Family of Brands in Pet. The Intern will report to the Brand Manager.
• Perform business analysis and creates insights to strengthen brand performance and marketing programs
• Develop and implement marketing plans that contribute to brand volume and profit
• Initiate and analyze market research to improve the brand's marketing efforts
• Participate in the development and execution of effective advertising creative and integrated marketing campaigns
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams in the development of new product and platform ideas; value engineering initiatives
• Coordinate package and product improvements that enhance the brand
• Partner with Sales function to develop and implement channel strategies, new business opportunities and new item performance tracking.
• Develop, implement and evaluate other strategic business building projects
• Support / manage budget in delivery of brand’s annual plan
- MBA Student with 3 to 5 years pre-MBA work experience.
• Demonstrated record of achievement
• Outstanding leadership skills
• Experience with leading and influencing cross-functional teams
• Strong analytical / problem solving abilities
• Experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint
To apply, please email your resume to Alexandra Allmand: Alexandra.Allmand@jmsmucker.com.