The Education Customer Service Internship is a unique chance to gain meaningful customer service and operational hands-on experience in a thriving global education business. Candidates will play a role in helping the team create and deliver dynamic training for customers, partners and employees as well as provide an opportunity to solve real-time customer service issues. The Intern will frequently interact with all divisions, and represent Marketo Education both in their interaction with customers and partners as well as employees. The intern will immerse themselves within the group, gaining a deep understanding of customer service and how an education business works within a software company.
- Ability to be creative and work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Provide stellar customer service in the areas of Certification, Education Customer Support and Learning Subscriptions
- Maintain schedules for all public courses
- Interact with different teams, customers and managers on a daily basis
- Facilitate, support and assist in logistics required for classes both virtually and in-person
- Current student in college/university who has completed their 1st year
- Skilled in the use of common desktop applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, online meeting or collaboration sites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Confident, effective verbal and written communication skills; comfortable meeting and greeting new people; good command of English
- Positive interpersonal and teaming skills; comfortable meeting and greeting new people
- Fast learner; takes to new challenges easily
- Takes direction well; seeks feedback or assistance readily, as needed, but also a self-starter
- Meaningful work: you will learn and develop personal and customer service skills. You will handle real-time schedules and issues that impact our business.
- Personal growth: working in a professional environment will allow you to put into practice the theories and concepts you’ve learned in school while developing an understanding for Global education.
- Expanding your network: making connections in the industry. Being an intern at Marketo will help you build personal relationships with respected colleagues, customers as well as fellow interns.