Tom Sawyer Software offers competitive compensation, incentive stock options, and a comprehensive benefits program.
Tom Sawyer Software is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing marketing plans, channel and digital marketing strategies, executing and managing campaigns, increasing lead generation and developing the lead funnel . The Marketing Manager is also responsible for developing and maintaining company presentations, sales materials and the website, coordinating writing, video and graphics resources. This is a highly engaged role that will keep an eye on market trends and the competition, and will work closely with Sales and Product Management.
- Gather, analyze, and utilize research on trends, digital marketing strategies and the competition.
- Conceive and execute multi-channel marketing strategies, campaigns and programs.
- Direct marketing communications activities, including the production of compelling marketing deliverables, website design and development and brand messaging.
- Assess, manage, and maintain partner relationships in alignment with marketing strategies.
- Communicate marketing plans and manage successful execution, working with cross functional teams.
- Measure the results of campaigns compared to project spend and adjust strategies as needed.
- Develop and drive lead generation efforts to build the sales funnel.
- Work within the existing marketing framework and continually offer and implement improvements.
- Develop requirements for enhanced Marketing and Sales Information Systems.
- Assist in the development of Sales presentations, Sales tools, and enhance Sales group training.
- Measure, analyze, and report on Marketing and Sales department performance.
- Understand competitors’ product and pricing strategies.
- Manage the recruitment and development of Marketing staff.
- Undergraduate Degree in Communications, Marketing, or Business, Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of five years of professional Marketing experience
- Enterprise Software industry experience
- Management experience
- Experience in the data visualization space, preferred
- Strong analytical and project management skills, with proven ability to oversee projects from origin to execution
- Strong content authoring and editorial skills
- Strong attention to detail with good organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and a confident and dynamic personality
- Self-starter, with a hands on approach towards work
- Brings energy, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude to the job
Go to this link to apply: https://www.tomsawyer.com/careers/listing.php?list_id=105