Healthcare, Dental, 401k
An employer is looking for a Desktop/Device support technician 1 to assist with the MVW (My Virtual Workstation) project. You will be assigned to different hospital locations and help with the removal of the standard PCs and replace them with virtual workstations/printers.
• General guidelines, manages priorities based upon severity, workflow, and time constraints.
• Applies system expertise, skills, and knowledge effectively in solving desktop workstation and personal computer, associated equipment, and network connectivity technical problems throughout the Sutter Health user community.
• Works with other Desktop Support staff, Network Engineers, and system/program application personnel to resolve technical issues as required.
• Works with other IS team members to provide timely support services to the user and receive, log-in, document, and close-out trouble calls using the service tracking tool(s).
• Coordinates tasks and activities with other departments/sections and vendors as appropriate or directed.
• Formulates service support efforts based on customer schedule needs.
• Maintains courteous rapport and friendly customer relations; communicates with users at their level of understanding
• Experience setting up computer workstations with all applicable software drivers, applications, and network client modules as typically acquired in 0 to 2 years.
• 6 months to 1 year experience in a customer service setting is desired.
• Good organization skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects and objectives in a rapidly changing environment.
• Work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
• Articulate technical and user needs in a concise manner easily understood by all.
Call (415) 848-5720 and ask for Aidan Kearney!