2012 Scholarship Opportunities for San Francisco Bay Area Women Studying Finance
News + Events : 2012 Scholarship Opportunities for San Francisco Bay Area Women Studying Finance
FWA scholarships encourage leadership and provide opportunity for San Francisco Bay Area women in the field of finance and/or the Financial Services Industry.
Affiliation with the Financial Women's Association provides the opportunity to meet potential mentors and network with successful finance professionals while attending both learning and socially oriented functions. In 2011, the FWA awarded 10 scholarships totaling $90,000. Undergraduates received $5,000 each and graduate students received $10,000 each.
- Female students at Bay Area Universities pursuing careers in finance or financial services
- Applicants must maintain a GPA of 3.4 or equivalent
- Additional criteria provided on our website. Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated leadership skills - Academic - Community
- Strong communication skills
- Alignment with FWA goals
- Financial need given consideration
Application Deadline: March 24, 2012
For more details and how to apply, visit Scholarship Detail : The Financial Women's Association of San Francisco