Special opportunity for Beta Gamma Sigma members
News + Events : Special opportunity for Beta Gamma Sigma members
San Francisco State Beta Gamma Sigma Members
As a Beta Gamma Sigma member, you've already distinguished yourself academically as the "Best in Business."
Now, the College of Business has a great opportunity available only to San Francisco State Beta Gamma Sigma members!
Students who earned their B.S. in business administration from SF State and have at least a 3.75 GPA in their business courses, may waive the GMAT/GRE test requirement for admission to the graduate business program.
The application deadline for the Fall 2013 semester is April 1, 2013.
There is no better time to apply for an SF State graduate business degree!
Applicants submit the following:
- online application via CSU mentor
- transcripts if attended any other college or university
- statement of purpose, résumé, and two letters of recommendation
- the Petition for Graduate Admission (pdf) to request waiving of the GMAT/GRE test. Applicants check “Other” and indicate request to "Waive GMAT/GRE based on 3.75 GPA in business courses." The Graduate Business Programs office will calculate the exact business course GPA.
After you apply and submit all documents, the Graduate Business Programs Office determines eligibility. You will then be contacted to schedule an admissions interview and take a short writing exam.
Another Great Opportunity
Students who earned their B.S. in business administration from any AACSB-accredited institution within seven years of applying to SF State's graduate business programs can waive all first year Foundation Courses.
You would then only need to complete 10 courses to earn your MBA or MSA graduate business degree.
Graduate Business Programs at SF State
- MBA in choice of discipline
- MBA Emphasis in Sustainable Business
- Nice (France) MBA
- MS in Accountancy
- Executive MBA