Schedule of Fall 2018 MS in Business Analytics Courses
Courses are held at the San Francisco State University Downtown Campus, 835 Market Street, 6th floor, unless otherwise noted.
- ISYS 850 Seminar in Business Intelligence
- DS 853 Applied Multivariate Analysis
- ISYS 812 Programming and Applications for Data Analysis.
- BUS 895 Culminating Project
- DS 852 Managerial Decision Making
- DS 855 Supply Chain Management
- ISYS 814 Information Systems for Strategic Advantage
- MKTG 820 Digital Marketing
- CSC 849 Search Engines (held at the San Francisco State University Main Campus, 1600 Holloway Avenue, SF 94132)
- CSC 867 Internet Application Design and Development (held at the San Francisco State University Main Campus, 1600 Holloway Avenue, SF 94132)