The MBA Program at San Francisco State University has been a leading institution for quality business education in the Bay Area for over 50 years.
Is the MBA for Biotech Professionals program right for me?
- I have several years of experience in the biotech industry.
- I have earned a four-year bachelor's degree.
- I'm ready to enhance my knowledge and skills for greater organizational responsibilities.
- 30-month part-time program; classes begin January 2018
- Distinguished faculty
- Classes held two nights a week, 6–8:45 p.m., in South San Francisco, CA 94080
- GMAT or GRE is required (may be waived for applicants with doctoral degrees). TOEFL is required for those whose bachelor's degrees are from schools outside the U.S.
- Placement in a cohort of diverse biotech industry professionals
If you would like to apply to the program, please send an email to email@example.com to receive information about our January 2018 admissions.
Our cohort structure facilitates the development of strong classroom relationships that blossom into long-lasting professional networks. With the same set of colleagues throughout the program, students develop a tight, supportive network within the Bay Are biotech industry. The cohort diversity provides an exciting mix of participants that creates the opportunity to develop a strong, positive learning community. Participants explore and develop individual potential, as well as learn to operate together throughout their courses. Cohort members stay in touch long past graduation, supporting one another as they progress in their careers.
Class Hours and Location
MBA classes are held Monday and Thursday, 6–8:45 p.m. held in South San Francisco, California 94080.
The curriculum has 16 courses:
- eight basic business courses
- eight advanced courses
Two courses will be taken each semester: spring, summer and fall.
Participants may have a four-year bachelor's degree in any subject. Many are likely to have advanced master's or doctorate degrees in life-science related fields with three to seven years of experience.
The College of Business is honored to work with more than 120 tenure-track and adjunct faculty who are committed to excellence in teaching and innovation. As scholars and practioners of their specific disciplines, our outstanding faculty provides participants with a relevant and challenging curriculum.
Graduate Business Programs
San Francisco State University Downtown Campus
835 Market Street, Suite 600
San Francisco, CA 94103
Monday–Thursday, 10 a.m.–7 p.m.
Friday, 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
Closed from noon to 1 p.m.