Are you ready to STAND OUT in the post-graduation job market?
The SF State College of Business Fellows Program is designed to get students job ready for internships and full-time job opportunities.
As part of the pilot program in fall 2014, Fellows are introduced to the essential skills of résumé-writing and interviewing, and attend networking events with leading San Francisco Bay Area businesses.
You are invited to become a College of Business Fellow
The College of Business will randomly select 25 students from the pool of applicants to participate in the fall 2014 pilot program. Each selected student is required to attend the Welcome Reception, the five group sessions and the individual career counseling session. There is no additional cost to students who are accepted to the Fellows Program.
You’ll meet on select Wednesdays in September through November between 5 and 6:30 p.m. at the SF State Downtown Campus, 835 Market Street, 6th floor, 94103.
Value of the CoB Fellows Progam
- Provides the tools, networks, and experience to distinguish you from other candidates
- Shows employers you are committed, focused, and possess a unique set of skills
- Develops valuable connections as a member of a select and growing network
Fall Semester Schedule
- Welcome & Program Reception—Sept. 10, 2014
- Cover Letter & Résumé Writing—Sept. 17, 2014
- Speaker Session One: Wells Fargo, Target—Oct. 1, 2014
- Interview Techniques & Etiquette—Oct. 15, 2014
- Speaker Session Two: Addvocate, LoopUp—Oct. 29, 2014
- Speaker Session Three: IBM, Intel—Nov. 12, 2014
- Personalized Career Counseling—1-hour individual meeting
You must be a currently enrolled junior or senior-level student, or a graduate-level student, in the College of Business for the fall 2014 semester. You must also attend all sessions.
If you have questions about the program, please email Melanie Summers at firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s quick and easy to apply.
The deadline to respond is August 29, 2014.
Those selected will be notified by September 3.
"*" indicates a required field.