Associate Professor, International Business
Professor Yikuan Lee is an associate professor in the International Business department at San Francisco State University.
Before joining SF State, she held a visiting assistant professor position in the Marketing & Supply Chain department at Michigan State University.
Her research interests include commercialization of innovative products, network effects, new product development, and strategic marketing management in high technology arenas. Much of her work focus on how firms integrate marketing and technology competences.
She received the Best Dissertation Award and the Best Paper Award at the 1999 Product Development and Management Association (PDMA) International Conference. She also won the 2000 Edl and Edith Darger Dissertation Prize in Management in recognition of outstanding academic achievement.
She has published in Journal of Product Innovation Management and Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science.
Department: International Business
Location: SCI 325
Advising Duties: Undergrad/ Grad
- New Product Innovation
- Network Effects
- High-Tech Marketing
- Knowledge Management
- Strategic Alliance
Honors and Awards
- Best Paper Award at the 2003 Global Conference on Business and Economy (July 2003)
- Edl and Edith Darger Doctoral Dissertation Award, Rensselaer Polytechn (May 2000)
- Best Doctoral Dissertation Award, Product Development and Management A (October 1999)
- Best Paper Award, Product Development and Management Association Inter (October 1999)
- California State University 2002-2003 Affirmative Action Faculty Devel (December 2002)
- California State University 2002-2003 Affirmative Action Faculty Devel (December 2003)
- Best Paper Award - Journal of Product Innovation and Management (2004)
- Research Competition Award - Product Developm and Management Associati (March 2005)