Associate Professor, Decision Sciences
Professor Ozluk has taught operations management related courses as an assistant professor in the department of decision sciences at San Francisco State University, College of Business since fall 2003.
He obtained his Ph.D. in operations research from UNC Chapel Hill in 1999. After getting his Ph.D. degree, he spent three years working for Airline Scheduling company (Caleb Tech, Texas) and at the revenue management division of Manugistics, Inc.
He is currently involved in the following research areas: 1)_ spreadsheet engineering , 2)_ practices of revenue management, 3)_business applications of mathematical programming. He has also taught several executive MBA courses and given workshops/seminars in companies such as Old Navy, Banana Republic.
Office Hours: T 1:30-3:30pm (BUS 344); TH 5-6:30pm, 9:15-9:45pm (DTC 589)
Department: Decision Sciences
Location: BUS 344/DTC 589
Advising Duties: Advisor-UG/Grad
- Ph. D. (1999), University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Department of Operations Research
- M.S. (1997), University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Department of Operations Research
- B.S. (1994), Bilkent University, Ankara, Turkey
- Spreadsheet Engineering: Standards the Spreadsheet Development Process
- Theory and Practices of Revenue Management
- Applications of Mathematical Programming Techniques