Associate Professor, Decision Sciences
Julia Miyaoka is an associate professor in the Decision Sciences department at San Francisco State University.
She completed her Ph.D. in the management science and engineering department at Stanford in 2003.
Her research interests are in the area of supply chain management and she teaches operations management at SF State. Prior to her Ph.D., she worked in manufacturing/industrial engineering positions at Applied Imaging, Baxter International, and Raychem Corporation.
Julia received a B.S. degree in industrial engineering from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo and an M.S. degree in manufacturing systems engineering from Stanford.
Office Hours: Not available in summer
Department: Decision Sciences
Location: SCI 358/DTC
Advising Duties: Advisor-UG
- BS (1988), Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo
- Supply Chain Management
Honors and Awards
- National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate Fellowship (2000-2003)
- Future Professors of Manufacturing Fellowship (1998-2003)
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude, Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo (1988)
- Summer Stipend Award, SFSU