Professor Sameer Verma is professor of Information Systems at San Francisco State University.
His research focuses on the diffusion and adoption of innovative technologies. He is currently working on several academic research projects which include the diffusion of open source software, sustainable IT in rural and remote environments, and the impact of offline networks.
In addition to his academic work, Professor Verma has worked with companies in consulting capacity in the areas of content analysis, management and delivery.
- B. Engg. (1992), Osmania University, India
- Ph.D. (2000), Georgia State University
- Content Management and Delivery
- Business Models of Open Source Software
- Management of Mobile Networks
- Adaptable Messaging Systems
- Identity Management on Mobile Networks
- Sustainable IT
- Resource-constrained networks
- Decision Sciences Institute (DSI)
- Association of information Systems (AIS)