Theresa Roeder joined the department of Decision Sciences in 2005, after receiving her Ph.D. from UC Berkeley in 2004.
Her research is primarily in the field of discrete-event computer simulation, where she has worked extensively with the semiconductor industry. There, the focus is on investigating alternate approaches to simulation that would reduce the run times and/or development times.
- Ph.D. (2004), University of California, Berkeley
- Discrete-event simulation
- Modeling heuristics for simulation with limited information
- Simulating large-scale highly-congested systems
- Intel Distinguished Service Award
- President's Fellowship