The College of Business Enterprises (or COBE) is part of the College of Business, and provides students, faculty, and corporate partners with strategic resources to enable academic and career success. At its core, COBE is an opportunity engine, developing a pipeline of career-ready leaders for the Bay Area and the world. Set in the heart of downtown San Francisco, COBE enables forward-thinking environments that expand opportunities for CoB engagement, graduate business education, executive education, consulting, and business incubation at SF State’s Downtown Campus.
- Women’s Emerging Leadership Program, Fri., Nov. 14, 2014
- Ethics & Compliance: Hospitality and Tourism Industries, Thurs., Nov. 7, 2014
- Ethics & Compliance: Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Practices, Wed., Nov. 6, 2014
- Ethics & Compliance: Medical Health & Pharmaceutical Practices, Mon., Apr. 24, 2014
- Culture of Ethics & Compliance: FCPA and Global Bribery Challenges, Thurs., Nov. 7, 2013
Companies and organizations are invited to become COBE Sponsors and submit projects for College of Business faculty, students, and MBA and MSA candidates. Consulting projects led by COBE Advisers (faculty members) are supported by teams of business students including undergraduates and MBA, MSA and MA Economics graduate students.
SF State’s College of Business offers open enrollment in Executive Education programs that enhance your leadership and business potential. We encourage both individuals and groups to learn more about how we provide tailored programs to fit your particular needs. COBE advisers are influencers with decades of executive experience in sustainability, branding, mergers and acquisitions, corporate accounting, information technology and much more.
COBE Core Competencies
Contact Orlando Harris to schedule an exploratory session to further comprehend the impact and ROI of our customized sessions and see the unique advantages of our forward-thinking environments, designed to identify and achieve real-world outcomes.
- corporate responsibility
- mergers and acquisitions
- CIO executive development
- branding strategies
- customer analysis
- business strategies
- growth planning
- financial modeling
- operations optimization
- risk analysis
- custom research
- ethics and compliance
- leadership development
- organizational effectiveness
- employee/manager development