Payment must be made before 10 a.m. the day of your reservation.
The Vista Room is closed during the summer and holidays.
- Monday through Friday, 11:45 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
- Seating is between 11:45 a.m.–12:15 p.m. (please note new time)
- Meal service is until 1:30 p.m.
The Vista Room is open when university classes are in session during the academic year: September to December, and February to May.
Tickets & Payment Methods
Individual tickets are $17.00
Three payment methods:
- Onecard (in BH 329 office only)
- Check (made payable to SFSU Foodservice Management)
- Transfer of Funds
We do not accept credit cards.
To purchase tickets, contact:
- Consumer Family Studies/Dietetics Department, Burk Hall 329, phone: (415) 405-3530
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Department, BUS 306, phone: (415) 338-1023
Call (415) 405-3530 for block ticket purchases, or special events.
- 25 lunches = $400.00 ($16.00 each)
- 50 lunches = $775.00 ($15.50 each)
- 75 lunches = $1,125.00 ($15.00 each)
- 100 lunches = $1,450.00 ($14.50 each)
- To book the entire room, the cost is $1,200.00
Gift certificates are available. Visit the Consumer Family Studies/Dietetics Department, Burk Hall, Room 329
Purchasing Block Tickets using State or University Funds
The purchase of blocks of tickets paid for by state or university funds must conform with the CSU and SF State Hospitality Policy. Unless the employee seeks reimbursement for the expense, tickets purchased using an employee’s personal funds are not subject to Hospitality Policy restrictions.
Procedures for Reimbursement
- Requestor submits a Direct Payment Request form for the block of Vista Room tickets.
- This will be treated as an advance, and AP will create an Open Item in the name of the requestor.
- A check for the block ticket purchase will be made payable to SFSU Foodservice Management
- The requestor is responsible for submitting a Hospitality Form to clear the Open Item in their name by listing the names along with business affiliation(s).
Contact David Chelliah, 405-3693, for questions about reimbursement procedures.