Undergraduate Students : Mandatory Advising Program
How do I remove myself from Academic Probation?
In order to eliminate your academic deficiency & improve your GPA, you must earn positive grades. Since the minimum grade point average is a 2.0, you must earn individual grades above this standard simply to bring your GPA back to this level.
- Positive grades are as follows: A, A-, B+, B, B- & C+.
- C grade is a neutral grade. This means a C will not negatively nor positively affect your GPA as it relates to the 2.0 threshold.
- Grades of C- and below are considered negative grades.
- Negative grades worsen your academic deficiency and lower your GPA.
- Negative grades include: C-, D+, D, D-, F, WU and IC.
You are on page 3 of 16.