Undergraduate Students : Dean's List
Congratulations on making the Dean's List!
We are very proud of every Gator who obtains this distinguished honor.
For their efforts in the spring 2013 semester, 1,348 undergraduate students have been placed on the College of Business Dean’s List at San Francisco State University.
Spring 2013 Dean's List
The college is pleased to release the undergraduate list from the four degrees within the College of Business:
- BA in Economics
- BA in Labor and Employment Studies
- BS in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- BS in Business Administration.
Previous Dean's Lists
- Fall 2012 College of Business Dean's List (pdf)
- Spring 2012 College of Business Dean's List (pdf)
- Fall 2011 (pdf)
- Spring 2011 (pdf)
- Fall 2010 (pdf)
- Spring 2010 (pdf)
- Fall 2009 (pdf)
- Spring 2009 (pdf)
- Fall 2008 (pdf)
- Summer 2008 (pdf)
- Spring 2008 (pdf)
- Fall 2007 (pdf)
- Spring 2007 (pdf)
The following criteria are used to establish who is recognized by the university:
- The student registered for and completed a minimum of 12 semester units for the semester. Only those courses where A-F grades were assigned are counted.
- The student attained a GPA of 3.25 or higher for the semester.
- Only resident courses are used in computing the GPA.
- Only grades from the semester under consideration are used in computing the GPA.
Students may contact the CoB Student Services Center with questions about the lists, for example why your name does not appear. Please send a detailed message to email@example.com.
Get Acrobat Reader to view pdf files