John H. Jacobs Scholars Fund
College of Business : Scholarship Detail : John H. Jacobs Scholars Fund
John H. Jacobs influenced San Francisco city planning for nearly four decades. In his memory, the John H. Jacobs Scholars Fund provides financial support for in need San Francisco State University College of Business undergraduate students who stand out amongst their peers by demonstrating civic pride in community and community volunteerism.
The scholarship serves as a remembrance of Mr. Jacobs' long-standing beliefs in civic pride and responsibility in the San Francisco community.
Purpose of the John H. Jacobs Scholars Fund
Two awards for the 2013-14 academic year to an SF State undergraduate College of Business student who demonstrates civic pride in community and community volunteerism.
A candidate must meet these qualifications:
- Declared major in Business Administration in all concentrations
- Undergraduate student, full-time
- Class level: freshman/sophomore, junior/senior
- Students must have financial need as determined by the Financial Aid Office. Student must apply for financial aid by using the FAFSA form to determine financial need.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 for undergraduate student
- Applicant must be a California resident
- Must demonstrate civic pride in community and community volunteerism
Amount of Award
Two awards of $2,475 each.
If an application form is not attached, you can print one out by clicking on this URL:
Applications must be received in the Student Services Center (BUS 112) by 5 p.m., Friday, March 29, 2013, to be considered.