Moss Adams Scholarship
College of Business : Scholarship Detail : Moss Adams Scholarship
To encourage accounting students to work in public accounting as a career path.
- Minimum GPA Undergraduate 3.0, Graduate 3.2
- Active involvement in ASO, BAP or ASCEND
- Undergraduate student must have completed three upper division accounting courses
- Graduate student must have completed two 800-level accounting courses
- Desire to pursue public accounting upon graduation; Community involvement.
- Undergraduate - Upper Division
- Graduate - Masters
- 3.0 (for undergraduate)
- 3.2 (for graduate)
Two (2) of $2500 scholarships will be awarded
April 25, 2014, 5 p.m.
Download and print out the application form. Please submit your complete application to the College of Business Student Service Center, BUS 112.
Student Service Center, BUS 112
College of Business
San Francisco State University
San Francisco, CA 94132