Lawrence Chan Scholarships for Hospitality Management Students
College of Business : Scholarship Detail : Lawrence Chan Scholarships for Hospitality Management Students
Fall 2012 Scholarships
Three $1,000 scholarships (to be awarded in Fall 2012)
- students who have declared Hospitality & Tourism Management as their major at SF State and are currently either sophomore or junior students carrying at least 12 units of classes
- Students who will continue to be enrolled as Hospitality & Tourism Management majors at SF State with 12 units of classes per semester as juniors or seniors in 2012-2013
- Students with a cumulative grade-point average of at least 3.0 at SF State
- academic rating
- letter of application, student participation & leadership, work experience and career goals in the hospitality industry
- intention to work in the Bay Area hotel industry after graduation
- financial statement
Application Procedure and Due Dates
- obtain application forms from the link below.
- complete application forms in triplicate (original and two copies).
- return completed application forms to Albert Koo in BUS 112.
The application deadline is Friday, April 27, 2012, at 5 p.m.