Business Success in Asia: Networking Event
News + Events : Business Success in Asia: Networking Event
<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /?>College of Business alumna Calina Chac (B.S., Int. Bus., 2004, now at MetLife) invites College of Business alumni, faculty, and students to attend an exciting business speaker/networking event co-sponsored by her Toastmastersâ€™ group, The Rhinoceros Business Club, and Advance Global Connections.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /?>
Â Business Success in Asia
Tuesday, July 19, 6:30 - 9:00 p.m.
Crown Plaza, Union Square
480 Sutter Street, San Francisco
Advance ticket: $20 At the Door: $25
(includes Hors d'oeuvres & Entertainment)
Go to the eVite below to buy tickets in advance through PayPal:
Proudly presented by AGC & the Rhinoceros Business Club, this annual speaking and business networking event is one of the most exciting in the Bay Area.
Why you should participate:
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â To learn about Asian businesses and environments from true experts.
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â To learn about Asian business negotiation and communications style.
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â To meet and network with over 20 LG representatives (Lucky Goldstar is one of the largest companies in Korea)
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â To meet and network with honored guests including:
- Consulate General of Korea, Chung, Sang Ki
- Consulate General of Vietnam, Tran Tuan Ahn
- Economic and Commercial Vice Consul of China, Gao Yi
- Trade Consul of India
- R. Sean Randolph - President of the Bay Area Economic Forum
- R. Sean Subas - MBD.A., U.S. Department of Commerce
- 2004 UC Berkeley Extension Honored Instructor Terry Hird, focusing on Korean-American Negotiation Styles: A Comparison
- LG Representative, Yeo Jin Lee