Drupal training day at San Francisco State University Downtown Campus
News + Events : Drupal training day at San Francisco State University Downtown Campus
SF State's College of Business and the Drupal at SF State organization have teamed up to provide a free day of training for community members on Thurs., Apr. 22, 2010.
Topics range from beginning Drupal to advanced topics such as setting up your site and using feeds. The training sessions are split up, so you don't have to attend for the full day, but can choose which topics you're interested in.
The free training will be held in tandem with a Drupal code sprint happening also at the downtown campus, and many very knowledgeable Drupalers will be there.
- April 22nd, 2010
- SF State Downtown Campus, 6th Floor
835 Market St.
San Francisco, CA
- 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 9:30 to 11 a.m.
- What is Drupal and how can you get started with it?
- Presenter: TBA
- 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Using Drupal to Manage your Web Content
- Presenter: Kevin O'Brien, DoIT, SF State
12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
- 1:30 to 3 p.m.
- Using Drupal Feeds and other tools
- Presenter: Luis Mauricio, Creative Arts Dept., SF State
SF State Drupal Community of Practice Meeting
- 3 to 4 p.m.
- Everyone is welcome to attend. The SF State Drupal Community of practice is a thriving group of Drupal users on the SF State campus.