Marketing & Advertising Internship
Internships: Internship Detail
Internship: Marketing & Advertising Internship
|Employer Name:||Wine & Spirits|
|Hours:||15 hours per week|
|Who should apply?||Undergraduate Students Only|
|Skills & Abilities:|
Wine & Spirits Magazine Marketing & Advertising Internship
The selected intern will work as part of the Marketing/Advertising team at Wine & Spirits Magazine’s CA office. He/she will help by keeping the company website & social networking sites updated, help push press releases out to the industry and media, maintain our competitive analysis query, and assist with facilitating ongoing sponsorship events within the industry.
This part-time, paid internship (15 hours per week) is based in San Francisco and will last 4 – 5 months.
The ideal candidate is at least 21 years old, an undergraduate business/marketing/communications student, and has a strong interest in working within a publishing environment.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Samantha Groseth; email@example.com
Key Job Responsibilities
1. Continuously oversee and manage the company’s many social media outlets
2. Keep the competitive analysis database up to date on a weekly basis
3. Help collect images and information for the advertising/art departments to use in monthly e-newsletters and blasts
4. Help manage the publication’s digital advertising schedule including attaining artwork and proper tagging details from advertisers
5. Assist the sales team with writing insertion orders, collecting images and other important details pertaining to the specific issue
6. Help maintain distribution lists for each issue
7. Work with the team to build a working press outreach database and push out content through exterior media outlets.
1. Self motivating go–getter who’s looking to be apart of a family oriented team but appreciates working independently on a project
2. Ability to communicate efficiently and professionally through email and telephone correspondence with clients and peers daily
3. Proficient writer able to articulate targeted messaging through social media, blog posts and press releases
4. Skilled in Microsoft word and excel
5. Sales experience (retail, restaurant, office) and knowledge of the restaurant community a plus
|Job Poster's E-mail:|