Internships: Internship Detail
Internship: Marketing Intern
|Employer Name:||Garnett's The Bold Italic|
|Who should apply?||Undergraduate Students Only|
- Working closely with and providing administrative support to The Bold Italic's Marketing, Sales, and Events teams.
- Writing and pitching the media about TBI projects and events.
- Writing sponsored blog posts and event recaps for The Bold Italic.
- Maintaining TBI contact database.
- Assisting the marketing team at events
- Researching trends and innovative campaigns.
- Contributing to TBI's online communities on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and our other social media communities.
- SEO skills a plus.
|Skills & Abilities:||
- Must have your own laptop that you can bring to the office.
- Available to work in the office 3 days (4-5 days preferred), 5-7 hours per day.
- Be able to work on assignments outside of office hours, if needed.
- Self-motivated and extremely organized, with a high attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and writing skills. We're looking for someone with a professional, but friendly and conversational writing voice. Published writing clips, a plus.
- A very socially active person, both on and offline. You go out a lot, know a ton of people, and naturally intermingle your personal life with your work life.
- Social media expert. You're well versed on online etiquette, the latest apps, and who's who on the web. You're so good, in fact, we'll learn a thing or two from you.
To be considered for the marketing/communications internship, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com The cover letter should explain why you'd be a great fit for The Bold Italic, and not just be a generic form letter. Seriously.
Please refrain from emailing to ask if we got your resume/application. It will be in touch if it thinks you're a fit. If you're worried it didn't get your application, send it again.
The Bold Italic been doing so much these days that it couldn't do it all without the help of our dedicated interns. Unlike a lot of other internships, the gig at The Bold Italic is a lot more than fetching coffee and filing paperwork; there's actual meaty work to be done on the daily (that's also fun and challenging). It is looking for people who wanna learn about what goes into working for an online publication, an online (and sometimes offline) shop, and events producing company. But it's also searching for those bright whippersnappers who are going to bring something new for us to learn from them. A Bold Italic intern is a do-er with an insatiable curiosity, an outgoing socializer, and completely in love with San Francisco.
The Marketing internship is a five month gig starting in September, for 3-5 days a week (depending on your availability) in it's Hayes Valley office. It pays interns ($10.55/hr) and/or can give you school credit, based on your need.
|Job Poster's E-mail:|