Programs : Overview
The Hospitality and Tourism Management Department (HTM) offers an accredited Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management designed to provide study in a core of business foundation and professional hospitality management courses, and a choice of interdisciplinary elective emphases.
The HTM Department offers a Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Managment degree with a choice of interdisciplinary elective emphases:
- hotel operation management
- restaurant and catering management
- conventions, meetings and event management
- international tourism management
- hospitality entrepreneurship management
- hospitality labor relations management
- or a specialized hospitality management area.
A minor in hospitality is also offered. For more program information, see Programs : Undergraduate.
The HTM Department offers a certificate in Hospitality Management. For more certificate information, see Programs : Certificate.
HTM Department students have the opportunity to earn academic credit for appropriate work experience. For more internship information, see Programs : Internships.