Graduate Students : MBA : Student Ambassadors
Do you remember when you first started your MBA, or when you applied to the program? Did you ever wish a student was available to give you pointers and share their experiences on how to navigate your first year?
We have a rewarding opportunity for you.
Do you enjoy helping other people? Being a leader? The Graduate Business Programs seeks responsible, enthusiastic students who enjoy meeting new people. Here's a great way to become involved in the school community and build your résumé. You'll also gain access to special events not open to the student body.
There are many ways you can participate
What does a Student Ambassador do? Below are some of the ways student ambassadors are helping students today.
- share experiences with prospective students at MBA information sessions
- welcome students at the New Student Orientation
- assist in the recruitment of future student ambassadors
- meet and network with alumni and future students
If you are:
- reliable, enthusiastic and have a positive attitude
- able to start conversations with new students and alumni
- willing to sharpen your communication and public speaking skills
- one who takes great pride in SF State's graduate business programs
- a current graduate business student and have been a student for at least one semester
… we look forward to discussing your participation as a Student Ambassador.
How to Apply
- Download the Student Ambassadors application (pdf)
- Email your completed application and your résumé to Manuel Maranan at email@example.com. You may also drop your application materials at the reception desk on the 6th floor.
If you want to learn more about the program before you make your decision, please send an email to Manuel Maranan to request an appointment.