Graduate Programs : MBA : Workshop Series
Pursuing an MBA is more than just obtaining a graduate degree, it's about enhancing your career prospects and your communication style.
Workshops are required for incoming MBA & MSA students. Your name is automatically placed on the class rosters. The fall 2011 semester workshops are held in September and October at the SF State Downtown Campus, 5th floor.
There is no need to RSVP —just attend all the workshops listed in the schedule below.
Career Skills Workshop
Learn advanced job search skills necessary to put yourself ahead of the pack and strategically manage your career.
Career Workshop I
- Taking Charge—Create a Marketing Plan to Manage Your Career
- Sat., Sept. 10, 10 a.m. to noon
Career Workshop II
- Successful Interviewing & Practice Using Optimal Interview Prep
- Sat., Oct. 1, 10 a.m. to noon
Another key to business success is effective communications, the business skill required most in today's competitive world ahead of financial and business acumen. Learn and practice effective presentation and communications skills.
Communications Workshop I
- Critical Communication Skills
- Sat., Aug. 27, 9 a.m. to noon
Communications Workshop II
- Powerful Presentations
- Sat., Oct. 29, 9 a.m. to noon