The Decision Sciences Department offers a wide range of decision sciences-related courses in the areas of forecasting, supply chain, data analysis, computer simulation and decision-making.
Courses are offered during both day and evening to accommodate student schedules. All courses are taught by our excellent faculty who are interested in the subject and concerned about student progress. For details about Decision Sciences department professors, see Faculty.
DS 199, Chapter 7, Regression and Correlation (to download and print out)
Graduate Course Flyers
- DS 816: Business Forecasting (pdf)
- DS 851: Computer Simulation and Decision-Making (pdf)
- DS 852: Managerial Decision Making (pdf)
- DS 853: Seminar in Data Analysis (pdf)
- DS 854: Total Quality Systems (pdf)
- DS 855: Supply Chain Management (pdf)
- DS 856: Project Management (pdf)
For more information on the courses offered at SFSU, please check out the following links:
- SFSU Class Schedule
- Bulletin : Decision Sciences Discipline Course Listing
- Bulletin : Business Discipline Course Listing
If you have questions regarding the prerequisites for a particular class, or would like to let us know about an enrollment problem, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org