College of Business {College of Business}

Image: Photos of SF State students

Undergraduate Students : Major Change

Major, Minor, or Concentration Change

Students may declare a business major or minor by obtaining a form online at

Completed major or minor change forms are reviewed and approved in BUS 112 without the signature of chair or department head. Accounting major changes are reviewed and approved by the accounting department chair.

All business majors must declare one of the following concentrations:


  • Accounting*
  • Decision Sciences*
  • Finance*
  • Information Systems*
  • International Business*
  • Management*
  • Marketing*

* minor offered

SF State Home