Business Ethics Week 2014
Please mark your calendar to join us from November 3 to 7 for Business Ethics Week 2014. Special events are held on both the SF State Main Campus and at the SF State Downtown Campus.
Event, speaker and session details, as they become available, are posted here.
Want to learn more about ethics and compliance?
SF State's MBA Emphasis in Ethics & Compliance is a unique graduate program that fulfills management and business needs for ethics and compliance professionals in growth industries such as:
- information technology services and products
- finance and accounting
The role of the ethics and compliance specialist is to reduce the risk of unethical or illegal activities in organizations through:
- developing corporate codes of conduct for domestic and global business operations
- training of executive and employee
- advising of to top management and senior leaders towards ethical corporate cultures
- mitigating risks to privacy, bribery, fraud, regulatory compliance and transparency impacts on stakeholders