No matter what your background, the MSA is the right option for you.
Fast-track MS in Accountancy
- For those with a bachelor's degree in business
- From an AACSB-accredited school within the past seven years
- earn your degree in just 10 courses
Flexible MS in Accountancy
- For those who work full time and want to take classes part-time
- Have a four-year bachelor's degree
- Convenient late afternoon / evening classes
- Pick your own schedule
You may enroll full or part-time to pursue your MSA. For information, see Graduate Admissions and Application Deadlines
You must attend a required orientation that includes professional development workshops, complete the MSA Foundation courses (unless they are waived based on your undergraduate degree) plus 10 Advanced Requirement courses.
As an MSA student, you join a supportive community led by MSA Advisers. View the list of MSA advisers.