Want to Win Future Business?—Report to Our Sustainable Business Boot Camp!
Sustainability, or the capacity for long-term quality and value, is an intriguing idea for an ever-increasing number of businesses worldwide. Learn more
Wine Branding and Strategy Executive Education Program
Subodh Bhat, professor of marketing, teaches marketing strategy and brand management at San Francisco State University, and has recently focused on the branding of wine. Learn more
CIO Executive Development Program
The CIO Executive Development Program (April 22–24, 2013) helps IT professionals develop the necessary skills to be successful in their jobs and advance their career opportunities. The program is offered in partnership with HMG Strategy and the College of Business at San Francisco State University. Learn more
Post a Job or Internship
Do you have an entry-level job opening? Looking to hire an MBA? Looking for an Intern or need to find volunteers?
Post an opportunity for College of Business students
We Can Help Your Recruitment Efforts
- Degree Specific Career Fairs—get on the mailing list for notification of our career fairs in fields such as accounting, finance, and hospitality and tourism management
- MBA Career Fair—Looking to save time and money? Let us know if you'd like to be a part of an upcoming Career & Internship Fair.
- Work with one of our over 20 student organizations to find candidates for your internship and full-time positions
- Present your firm to our undergraduate or graduate students
- Invite students to your firm for a “Company Visit”
Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have someone contact you within 48 hours.
San Francsico State University Downtown Campus
Discover College of Business programs at the SF State Downtown Campus, 835 Market Street, 5th Floor.